Professional Businesses Working TogetherTaking Your Business To New Heights
The Cassopolis-Vandalia Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to promoting positive economic growth, fostering community partnerships, and serving as an advocate for the business community. The Chamber is a partnership of local businesses and citizens working together to build a healthy economy and improve the quality of life in our community.
Events & News
- Thursday, December 14, 2023 – Friends and family you are invited to celebrate the Christmas season with your Cass/Van Chamber members at Marketplace on Broadway in Cassopolis. See flyer for details.
- Hydro – Find 70 jobs in Cassopolis where you make a difference! The Norwegian aluminum and renewable energy company Hydro has started construction of a new state-of-the-art aluminum recycling plant in Cassopolis, Ml. Recruiting is underway and the plant will start operating in Fall of 2023. See flyer.
- EQ System to Hire CTE Intern – See press release for details.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023 – Cass/Van Chamber of Commerce meeting at the Cass County Council on Aging from 12 noon until 1 p.m. See Event Calendar for details and directions.
- March 22, 2023 – Southwestern Michigan College opened Summer and Fall semester enrollment. Learn about featured programs and tuition assistance resources.
Welcome Newest Members!
Please check out their business directory listings, websites, and social media posts by clicking on the links below.
The Cass/Van Chamber provides valuable resources by creating relationships and promotional services that help our local business community network to promote all their products and services. Ribbon-cutting ceremonies are a small part of promoting your business.
There are many benefits of getting involved in the Chamber of Commerce. The most important, of course, is that your presence and sponsorship put a face and name on your business that people will remember.
As a business owner or employee of a local business, one of the best ways to get your business recognized is to participate in chamber events. Participation creates memorable connections with other local business owners and potential customers.
What We Can Do Together
Serving is how you show others what is important to you and what you care about. I hope to bring experience, professionalism, and kindness to our Chamber and business community. I will do all I can to serve our members to the best of my ability. Their success is our success. We have to support, encourage and build one another up!
Billie Hires, President
Darren Wiliamson, North Star Landscaping & Design
Serving on the Chamber Board provides a way for me to contribute to our community where I share common interests and goals with other business owners.
Tracy Mast, JP Morgan Chase
Being a Chamber member, for me means being connected to the business community. It allows me to be informed of current events, projects, etc. I also value the relationships it allows me through networking with other local professionals.
From Our Board
Come to a Meeting
No pressure…you come and meet us to learn how we work together and promote and support each other.
We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 12 PM to 1 PM (except never in July). We meet at the Council on Aging (COA) on Decatur Road in Cassopolis. Directions
If you are interested in a ribbon-cutting ceremony for your business opening or a celebration of a special event or addition to your business, please contact us at 269. 816.5626 or email@example.com. We are here to support and promote your business.